2013年12月2日 星期一

Copy writing - Bubblicious

















This advertisement is a brand of bubble gum - Bubblicious

What kind of headline was used?
This ad don't have headline or subhead.
Was there a subhead and a slogan?
The slogan of this ad is "The ultimate bubble."
Was the visual attractive?                 
Yes, the visual attractive is the man's head as big as bubble.
Was the overall lay-out creative?
Yes, lots of advertisements will put their headlines with very BIG format but this one is different because there is only the small slogan and the picture of the product under the right corner. The first we will focus is the man’s head when we see this picture.
Does it make the readers think? In what way?
Yes, if I saw this advertisement, I would definitely buy this product because it really attracts me because of his head. I would be curious what will I become if I eat the bubble gum.

http://comm165adriennecorain.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/blog-3-spectatorship-and-power-relationships-in-advertising/

沒有留言:

張貼留言